For more check out our full Daylight review.
Atlus and Zombie Studios have just announced the release date to their survival horror title, Daylight. It will be released on PC and PlayStation 4 on April 8, 2014, so mark your calendars and don’t bother buying any new lightbulbs, as this game is best played alone in the dark.
The game pits you against all manner of horrible thing that wants you dead, but there’s a twist. Unlike most survival horror titles, you have no weapons. The only thing you have with you is a cell phone to provide you with a modicum of light. Beyond that, you’re on your own.
Check out these recently released screenshot, and look for the digital download in April.
- Score a bargain with the best PS4 game deals under $20
- Tomb Raider, ‘Army of Two’ arrive in January’s Xbox Games with Gold
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend
- 12 great old games coming to the Nintendo Switch in 2018
- ‘The Evil Within 2’ can now be played as a first-person survival horror game