Sierra Entertainment, a publishing label of Vivendi Universal Games, earlier this week announced they’d shipped SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate to retail stores for the PC. This expansion pack for SWAT 4 is priced at $19.99 and the game is rated M for Mature by the ESRB.
SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate, said Sierra Entertainment, puts players in the control of up to five SWAT officers and emphasizes tactical deployment over run-and-gun action. Features include seven new missions playable across multiple modes, 10-player co-op, new SWAT equipment, new weapons, new objective types and server browser improvements.
“SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate takes the winning challenges and gameplay of SWAT 4 and adds missions, story elements and multiplayer abilities to create an all-new experience for fans of the original game,” said Peter Della Penna, Executive Vice President and COO, World Studios for Vivendi Universal Games, in a statement. “The new abilities — like the new ‘Held Commands’ — coupled with the additions to multiplayer mode, have made an expansion pack worthy of the SWAT 4 moniker and a game that PC fans will be playing online for a long time.”
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ will soon offer New Game+ mode
- Ubisoft moves free DLC tactics beyond ‘Rainbow Six Siege,’ and it’s a bad idea
- ‘Dark Souls Remastered’ delays its Switch port, will now arrive this summer
- ‘Doom’ Nintendo Switch update finally adds motion controls
- ‘Paladins’ to ditch its Cards Unbound system amid ‘pay-to-win’ concerns