Skyrim launches this Friday, as gamers all over are no doubt aware. Even before playing it, you know that Bethesda Softworks‘ return the the first-person RPG series will be a triumphant one. Why? Because there are dragons now. And what could be better news than that? A day one patch is coming to ensure that those dragons perform better.
“Day one” is actually a little misleading since the patch is already out. Bethesda sent out an e-mail update to reviewers yesterday bearing news of an update that “fixes some minor stability and quest progression issues.” It’s up for download now when you load up the game and… well… you’ll have to tune in on Thursday when the embargo lifts on our review.
- ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ review
- Some Android manufacturers lie to customers about installing security updates
- Oculus Rift re-enters virtual space after bad software caused a global blackout
- Check out 30 of the best iPhone games you need to be playing
- ‘The Evil Within 2’ can now be played as a first-person survival horror game