As part of its previously announced E3 extravaganza, Nintendo has partnered with Best Buy to bring the new Super Smash Bros. to 100 stores around the country for two days in June, giving eager fans a first crack at the upcoming Wii U game. It’s the the same demo that press and other industry types will find on the show floor at E3 next month, and it’ll be available on June 11 from 4-9 PM and June 14 from 12-5 PM at participating Best Buy stores across the country.
If just getting to play the new game isn’t quite enough to pique your interest, the first 70 fans to pre-order the game at each event will receive a rare collectible Super Smash Bros. gold coin, as well as a $5 My Best Buy Rewards Zone certificate on picking up the released game.
In anticipation of a big Nintendo love-fest, fans are encouraged to bring their 3DS and 2DS handhelds to play games like Kirby: Triple Deluxe or Mario Golf: World Tour.
- ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’: Everything you need to know
- The best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for November 2018
- ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ special edition includes snazzy Pro Controller
- Here’s how to watch the ‘Super Smash Bros.’ Nintendo Direct event on November 1
- Nintendo will not offer cross-platform play for its first-party games