While there’s still no word on whether Sony has finalized its deal with Ubisoft for the movie rights to the Assassin’s Creed franchise, the company must be feeling pretty good about the situation, as they recently registered a long list of domains related to the property.
As reported by Fusible, Sony registered 16 Assassin’s Creed-related domains just a day before the deal with Ubisoft was announced.
The domains include assassins-creed-movie.com, assassins-creed.net, assassins-creedmovie.com, assassinscreed-film.com, assassinscreed-film.net, assassinscreed-movie.com, assassinscreed-movie.net, assassinscreed-thefilm.com, assassinscreed-thefilm.net, assassinscreed-themovie.com, assassinscreed-themovie.net, assassinscreedfilm.com, assassinscreedfilm.net, assassinscreedthefilm.com, assassinscreedthefilm.net, and assassinscreedthemovie.net.
Surprisingly, there’s no mention of divingintohaystacks.com, myancestordidwhat.com or any of the other multitude of domains that come to our minds when we think of Assassin’s Creed.
- ‘Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation Collection’ may be coming to Nintendo Switch
- Break out the Wii: ‘Just Dance’ movie reportedly in the works
- ‘Monster Hunter: World’ and ‘Assassin’s Creed’ collide in surprise crossover
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2,’ ‘God of War,’ ‘Spider-Man’ lead GDC Awards nominees
- Look but don’t touch: OnePlus’ 5G prototype phone sits behind glass at MWC 2019