While there’s still no word on whether Sony has finalized its deal with Ubisoft for the movie rights to the Assassin’s Creed franchise, the company must be feeling pretty good about the situation, as they recently registered a long list of domains related to the property.
As reported by Fusible, Sony registered 16 Assassin’s Creed-related domains just a day before the deal with Ubisoft was announced.
The domains include assassins-creed-movie.com, assassins-creed.net, assassins-creedmovie.com, assassinscreed-film.com, assassinscreed-film.net, assassinscreed-movie.com, assassinscreed-movie.net, assassinscreed-thefilm.com, assassinscreed-thefilm.net, assassinscreed-themovie.com, assassinscreed-themovie.net, assassinscreedfilm.com, assassinscreedfilm.net, assassinscreedthefilm.com, assassinscreedthefilm.net, and assassinscreedthemovie.net.
Surprisingly, there’s no mention of divingintohaystacks.com, myancestordidwhat.com or any of the other multitude of domains that come to our minds when we think of Assassin’s Creed.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris review: Everything is the same
- Everything we know about Assassin’s Creed: Infinity
- Assassin’s Creed Infinity could use less content, not more
- Assassin’s Creed Infinity will be a massive live service title
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris DLC will launch this summer