Note the loaf-humping at the 45-second mark.
Gameplay appears to sit somewhere between Octodad and Katamari Damacy, with buttons mapped to all four corners of the bread slice. You flop your way around the house trying to maximize “Deliciousness” by getting toasted and buttered. All while keeping “Edibility” as high as possible, which means you need to avoid picking up too much garbage, Katamari-style. And it all unfolds under a time limit.
There is no word yet on platform(s) and a release date, but the studio has previously started with Linux, Mac, and Windows before expanding to other platforms.
- BMW’s 2020 M340i will show off mix of tech and luxury at the Los Angeles show
- Twitch streamer Disguised Toast has advice for getting into streaming
- ‘The Golf Club 2019’ wants you to get serious about golf. And you should
- What is Instacart? Here’s how to use the grocery delivery app
- The best indie games for the PS4