A teaser trailer for Lego Jurassic World shows some of the silliness you can expect from the upcoming game. In it, the iconic shaking glasses of water give way to a terrifying T-rex, who is quickly and literally defanged when his plastic lower jaw falls off (which he is unable to collect with his scrawny arms, of course). It’s slightly reminiscent of the classic short film Bambi Meets Godzilla.
The game, teased at the end of Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and officially confirmed recently, encompasses all four Jurassic Park films, including the upcoming Jurassic World. It will arrive in fall 2015 for Nintendo, PlayStation, Windows, and Xbox platforms and their assorted handhelds.
The T-rex in the trailer may be easily thwarted by its limited wingspan, but we’re all screwed when the lab-created T-rex with beefy arms, revealed in the new trailer, breaks loose. Even Star Lord on a motorcycle with velociraptors might not be enough.
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’: Everything we know about the sequel so far
- Watch all the Super Bowl movie trailers from this year’s game
- Nvidia’s stunning Titan V GPU is for A.I. research, but can it game as well?
- Between the Streams: ‘Avengers: Infinity War,’ the beautiful ‘Shape of Water’
- Between the Streams: Tarantino’s R-rated Star Trek, Jurassic World 2 trailer