2K Sports, the sports publishing label for Take-Two Interactive Software, yesterday announced they would be releasing their college basketball video game series for the Xbox 360 prior to March Madness. College Hoops 2K6 will offer new features for the next generation video game platform when it hits store shelves shortly.
College Hoops 2K6, said 2K Sports, will include enhanced player models, an expanded roster of teams and players and more detailed college arenas complete with 3D crowds and bands. These enhancements will join existing features such as pre-season and Selection Sunday broadcast shows, the â€œCoach’s Clipboardâ€ and â€œMidnight Madnessâ€.
“We are thrilled to bring College Hoops 2K6 to the Xbox 360,” said Greg Thomas, president of Visual Concepts, a 2K Sports studio, in a statement. “College basketball fans are die-hard, so we worked hard to deliver a game that would bring the intensity of college basketball to life. College Hoops 2K6 creates unique and exciting atmospheres, which are only enhanced by the power of the Xbox 360.”
- How to watch March Madness online
- Playing ‘Fortnite’ on a phone makes me feel old
- A.I. perfectly predicted last year’s Super Bowl score. What happens to betting?
- Xbox One S vs. Xbox One X: Is the costly upgrade worth the money?
- How NextVR and the NBA are bringing VR from the sidelines to center court