2K Sports, the sports publishing label for Take-Two Interactive Software, yesterday announced they would be releasing their college basketball video game series for the Xbox 360 prior to March Madness. College Hoops 2K6 will offer new features for the next generation video game platform when it hits store shelves shortly.
College Hoops 2K6, said 2K Sports, will include enhanced player models, an expanded roster of teams and players and more detailed college arenas complete with 3D crowds and bands. These enhancements will join existing features such as pre-season and Selection Sunday broadcast shows, the â€œCoach’s Clipboardâ€ and â€œMidnight Madnessâ€.
“We are thrilled to bring College Hoops 2K6 to the Xbox 360,” said Greg Thomas, president of Visual Concepts, a 2K Sports studio, in a statement. “College basketball fans are die-hard, so we worked hard to deliver a game that would bring the intensity of college basketball to life. College Hoops 2K6 creates unique and exciting atmospheres, which are only enhanced by the power of the Xbox 360.”
- Blazer5 Gaming has dominated the NBA 2K League. Now they prepare for the playoffs
- ’NBA 2K19’ hands-on preview
- Philadelphia 76ers star center Joel Embiid nabs the cover of ‘NBA Live 19’
- LeBron James, the GOAT, graces the ‘NBA 2K19’ Anniversary Edition cover
- Xbox Two? Xbox 2020? Everything we know about Microsoft’s next console