Read our full The Walking Dead: Season 2 review.
Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead has been a massive hit for the company. After years of working on vintage franchises like Sam & Max, cult adventures like Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People, and licensed fan service like Back to the Future, The Walking Dead is the game’s that’s propelled Telltale into the upper echelon of game developers. Myriad game of the year awards, near perfect reviews and 8.5 million episodes sold; it’s no wonder that the studio is already working on the next “season” of the game. Telltale’s only now starting to shed light on what’s next for the series, but one thing’s for sure: It’s working hard on figuring out how to carry players’ progress from one season to the next.
“Right now we are just starting to form the concept for season two,” Telltale CEO Dan Connors told Red Bull in a Friday interview, “This all remains to be seen but we are definitely figuring out how to carry the saves over.”
Those that have finished the first series are likely very curious to discover how their changes are reflected in the new episodes.
- Game of Thrones season 8 was promised to be massive. Now we have the numbers
- Google Play celebrates Game of Thrones season 8 with discounted content
- The Game of Thrones season premiere was pirated 54 million times in 24 hours
- Diablo 3’s ‘Season of Grandeur’ is a minor update to a game that deserves better
- Game of Thrones season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far