Read our full The Walking Dead: Season 2 review.
Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead has been a massive hit for the company. After years of working on vintage franchises like Sam & Max, cult adventures like Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People, and licensed fan service like Back to the Future, The Walking Dead is the game’s that’s propelled Telltale into the upper echelon of game developers. Myriad game of the year awards, near perfect reviews and 8.5 million episodes sold; it’s no wonder that the studio is already working on the next “season” of the game. Telltale’s only now starting to shed light on what’s next for the series, but one thing’s for sure: It’s working hard on figuring out how to carry players’ progress from one season to the next.
“Right now we are just starting to form the concept for season two,” Telltale CEO Dan Connors told Red Bull in a Friday interview, “This all remains to be seen but we are definitely figuring out how to carry the saves over.”
Those that have finished the first series are likely very curious to discover how their changes are reflected in the new episodes.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 preview
- ‘Billions’ third season is the showdown fans have been waiting for
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- ‘Jessica Jones’ season 2 early review: No villains, no problem