After years of waiting for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, fans will finally be able to rescue the kidnap-friendly princess on November 20. And for those that want to control Link in style, Nintendo has you covered.
Nintendo has announced that it will release a a special bundle for Skyward Sword, containing a blinged-out Wii Remote Plus controller, as well as a CD featuring orchestral recordings of The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Concert, which will be performed live in Los Angeles and London on October 21 and 25 respectively.
The bundle will also include the game, because, ya know, it would be a rather silly bundle without it.
The special limited-edition version of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword will be available on launch day, November 20, for $69.99. The standard version with the game alone will retail for $49.99, but it won’t include the boss controller or the CD.
- Save Hyrule by harnessing the power of the Zelda-themed IPA
- Rumbling Nintendo Switch controller tipped man off about tumor in his hand
- So long, Link? Hardly: New ‘Legend of Zelda’ game appears to be in development
- Look back on the best games of 2017 with this YouTube supercut
- ‘Breath of the Wild’ and ‘Horizon Zero Dawn’ lead 2018 GDC Award nominations