Here’s a neat new game mode for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare players. One Shot is a competitive, team-based multiplayer match type for up to 12 players, six per team. But there’s a catch: It’s for snipers only.
One Shot locks out players’ existing custom loadout slots in favor of five pre-designed “classes,” all of which share one thing in common: They’ve only got one firearm. And it’s the MORS bolt-action railgun sniper rifle. Between that and a custom match setting which decreases the health of all players, One Shot is meant to be a contest that challenges players to make the most of every trigger pull.
The five classes differentiate around the perks, weapon attachments, Exo abilities, and scorestreaks that are equipped. For example, Hard Scope ditches attachments and scorestreaks, save for UAV, but loads up on Perk Greed wildcards. Irons, on the other hand, ditches an extra perk to equip the MORS with iron sights aiming, a great option for those tighter maps.
One Shot was developed by Sledgehammer Games, with input from pro player Nadeshot. Check out the rundown of the mode’s custom classes below (click to enlarge).
- The best free first-person shooters
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ multiplayer weapons guide
- Xbox Countdown sale offers big savings on digital games like ‘Forza Horizon 4’
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 developers to suspend or ban players using exploits
- Tired of telemarketers? How to block a number in iOS and Android