Turtle Beach, a developer of audio peripherals for computers and video game systems, yesterday announced new wireless headphones geared towards Xbox and Xbox 360 users. The Ear Force X2 headphones are priced at $99.95 and should be available now.
The Ear Force X2, said Turtle Beach, integrates Xbox game audio and online chat wirelessly and is designed to complement the Xbox 360’s wireless controller. The headphones deliver all audio from both chat and gaming to both ears wirelessly at what the company says is the highest possible fidelity. The Ear Force X2 also features a durable microphone with an adjustable boom that can be moved to any preferred position for precise placement.
“Today’s gamers are extremely demanding about their audio at all times, and a late-night campaign is no exception,” said Seth Dotterer, director of marketing for Turtle Beach, in a statement. “The X2 headphones let those gamers experience the game the way it was meant to beâ€”hearing their friends sneak up behind them, and then telling them exactly what they think of their efforts.”
- These are the gadgets our readers couldn’t live without in 2017
- A new comfort-focused PlayStation Gold headset arrives this month
- The Audeze Mobius headphones will take in-game audio to the next level
- SteelSeries serves up the first Hi-Res Audio-certified headset for gamers
- Sennheiser HD 820, HDV 820, and CX 6.00BT At CES 2018