It appears that Konami wants a piece of the increasingly lucrative world of downloadable content. According to Kotaku, the recently released Castlevania: Lords of Shadow will be receiving two new expansions, each with their own original missions, achievements and enemies.
The first expansions will hit the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live sometime in February, and will be called “Reverie”. The DLC will return Gabriel to the Castle to help Laura keep an evil in check that was released with her mistress’ removal.
The second DLC will be called “Resurrection”, and it will continue the overall story and take place following the game’s epilogue. It will also feature a showdown with a “very notorious enemy”. “Resurrection” is due in April, and no official price has been announced for either.
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch with Touch Bar review
- First all-female spacewalk scrapped due to spacesuit sizing issue
- A.I. system seeks to turn thoughts of people unable to talk into speech
- Nvidia cuts clock speed on laptop-oriented RTX 2080 Max-Q, but keeps CUDA cores
- The best stylus for note-takers and artists