It appears that Konami wants a piece of the increasingly lucrative world of downloadable content. According to Kotaku, the recently released Castlevania: Lords of Shadow will be receiving two new expansions, each with their own original missions, achievements and enemies.
The first expansions will hit the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live sometime in February, and will be called “Reverie”. The DLC will return Gabriel to the Castle to help Laura keep an evil in check that was released with her mistress’ removal.
The second DLC will be called “Resurrection”, and it will continue the overall story and take place following the game’s epilogue. It will also feature a showdown with a “very notorious enemy”. “Resurrection” is due in April, and no official price has been announced for either.
- Lost and found: Original ‘Destiny’ symphonic score leaks online
- Intel requests hardware partners to halt Meltdown patches due to reboot issue
- Ashly Burch, Hannah Telle return to ‘Life Is Strange: Before the Storm’
- Is Apple iPhone X frenzy pushing Samsung, LG to move up phone launch dates?
- Google Images altered to calm legal grumblings made by Getty Images