It appears that Konami wants a piece of the increasingly lucrative world of downloadable content. According to Kotaku, the recently released Castlevania: Lords of Shadow will be receiving two new expansions, each with their own original missions, achievements and enemies.
The first expansions will hit the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live sometime in February, and will be called “Reverie”. The DLC will return Gabriel to the Castle to help Laura keep an evil in check that was released with her mistress’ removal.
The second DLC will be called “Resurrection”, and it will continue the overall story and take place following the game’s epilogue. It will also feature a showdown with a “very notorious enemy”. “Resurrection” is due in April, and no official price has been announced for either.
- Nokia 9 PureView: News, rumors, features, camera
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch with Touch Bar review
- Sony reverses wrongful ban of PlayStation 4 player due to ‘offensive’ PSN ID
- Pirate MMO ‘Atlas’ frustrates gamers and streamers with launch delays
- Dark matter heats up and moves around in dwarf galaxies during star formation