For more check out our full Child of Light review.
Ubisoft has announced that its seemingly hand-drawn RPG Child of Light will be available for download on April 30 for $14.99. Ubisoft also released a trailer to show you what to expect. (Check it out below.)
If you haven’t heard about the upcoming Child of Light from Ubi’s Montreal studio, here’s your chance to get on board. The game is set in the magic-filled world of Lemuria. It re-imagines classic fairytales with an RPG twist. Here’s the “official” breakdown:
Players will uncover mysteries, participate in turn-by-turn combat inspired by classic JRPGs, and explore a mystical kingdom. The game puts players in the shoes of Aurora, a child stolen from her home, who, in her quest to return, must bring back the sun, the moon and the stars held captive by the mysterious Queen of the Night. Helped by her companion Igniculus the firefly and several unlikely allies, Aurora will face her darkest fears, including dragons and other mystical creatures in this modern take on a coming-of-age story.
If you’re looking for more games on the next-gen systems, Child of Light is worth paying attention to. The game will be available for – bear with us here – PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox 360, and Xbox One..
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today
- Prowl the Ancient Forest in this weekend’s ‘Monster Hunter World’ beta for PS4
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ will soon offer New Game+ mode
- Don’t get psyched just yet — Double Fine delays ‘Psychonauts 2’ past 2018
- Paid Nintendo Switch Online service is now planned for September launch