Tom Clancy’s The Division won’t be reporting for duty in late 2014, as Ubisoft originally announced. The delay to 2015 was confirmed by CEO Yves Guillemot during the publisher’s latest earnings call (via Joystiq).
“As you have noticed, The Division is not included into our full-year guidance. It will now be released in calendar 2015,” Guillemot said. “We will provide more information on this highly anticipated new brand at E3.”
The annual E3 show kicks off on June 10, 2014, with the festivities preceded by a battery of press conferences — including one from Ubisoft — on Monday, June 9. Expect to hear more on The Division then, with closer looks sure to follow as the annual trade show unfolds.
- Ubisoft has announced ‘The Division 2,’ and we’ll get a peek at E3
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- Ubisoft’s open-world racer ‘The Crew 2’ adds planes and boats, debuts in June
- Microsoft changes its E3 2018 venue, promises larger presence
- Splinter Cell’s Sam Fisher is sneaking his way into ‘Ghost Recon Wildlands’