Tom Clancy’s The Division won’t be reporting for duty in late 2014, as Ubisoft originally announced. The delay to 2015 was confirmed by CEO Yves Guillemot during the publisher’s latest earnings call (via Joystiq).
“As you have noticed, The Division is not included into our full-year guidance. It will now be released in calendar 2015,” Guillemot said. “We will provide more information on this highly anticipated new brand at E3.”
The annual E3 show kicks off on June 10, 2014, with the festivities preceded by a battery of press conferences — including one from Ubisoft — on Monday, June 9. Expect to hear more on The Division then, with closer looks sure to follow as the annual trade show unfolds.
- Every major video game delay that’s happened in 2021 already
- The best upcoming PS5 games
- Everything we saw at Ubisoft Forward: Avatar, Mario + Rabbids, and more
- Ubisoft Forward June 2021: When it airs, how to watch, and what to expect
- Long delayed Rainbow Six game will make its debut at Ubisoft’s E3 conference