Tom Clancy’s The Division won’t be reporting for duty in late 2014, as Ubisoft originally announced. The delay to 2015 was confirmed by CEO Yves Guillemot during the publisher’s latest earnings call (via Joystiq).
“As you have noticed, The Division is not included into our full-year guidance. It will now be released in calendar 2015,” Guillemot said. “We will provide more information on this highly anticipated new brand at E3.”
The annual E3 show kicks off on June 10, 2014, with the festivities preceded by a battery of press conferences — including one from Ubisoft — on Monday, June 9. Expect to hear more on The Division then, with closer looks sure to follow as the annual trade show unfolds.
- For the first time ever, PlayStation will be a no-show at E3
- ‘Final Fantasy VII Remake’ director sets record straight on game’s progress
- PlayStation 5 rumors: Everything you need to know
- Nintendo and Microsoft say they’re all-in on E3 after Sony bows out of 2019 event
- Amazon Drops Tons of New Smart Home Devices at its Seattle Event