The official Watch Dogs Twitter account has shared a tease of what the first DLC for the open world hacking game might look like.
Our data indicates surveillance has become more prominent in high-crime areas_ pic.twitter.com/ZvidLNvJMt
— Watch Dogs (@watchdogsgame) July 28, 2014
Questionable veracity of their un-cited statistic aside, the tweet clearly points toward the crime-ridden New Jersey city of Camden as the next heavily-surveilled location for protagonist Aiden Pearce to hack into submission. Or maybe it won’t be Aiden. Last we heard, Watch Dogs’ story DLC would follow Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney, one of the supporting players in the main game’s story.
Released back in May, we found that Watch Dogs brought some fresh ideas to Ubisoft’s established open world model, but at the expense of interesting plot and characters. Perhaps a new setting for the DLC will help breathe some life into the strong gameplay framework that’s been built.
(image via Getty)
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- What a good boy! These video games let you pet dogs — and other animals
- The Animus Control Panel opens a dev toolbox for ‘Assassin’s Creed: Origins’
- First sheep, then cats, and now Google Street View offers a dog’s perspective
- Xbox ‘CosPups’ is the most adorable thing you’ll see today