Check out our full written Watch Dogs review.
Ubisoft has yet to post the official minimum and recommend specs for the PC version of the upcoming open-world Watch Dogs, but the creative director did let slip the minimum requirements on Twitter (which was then reported by IGN). In answer to a fan, Watch Dogs’ Jonathan Morin confirmed that the official minimum specs will be:
• Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.0Ghz
• Memory: 6GB RAM
• Video card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 Shader 5.0
• Sound Card: DirectX9
• Hard drive: 25 GB
Gamers that have forsaken consoles in favor of PCs now know where to start if they want to run the game. The PC version will debut along with the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One versions of Watch Dogs on May 27, 2014. A Wii U version is on the way as well, but a release date has not been revealed yet.
- ‘Sea of Thieves’ PC system requirements are surprisingly low
- Red Hydrogen One modular smartphone is likely to ship this summer
- These are all the Nintendo Switch games with console and PC crossplay
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ still burning rubber after 4 years, tops sales of 90 million
- Nvidia’s top-end GTX graphics cards could more than double in price