Earlier this week, Activision finally came clean and unveiled the name and setting of the next Call of Duty title being developed by Black Ops makers Treyarch. The next game in the series, which will likely earn at least a billion dollars if the staggering number of pre-orders are any indication, has been christened Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, and will descend upon us on November 13.
We continue our mad dash to supply every one of our fans with something free. And while we may not get there, this week two readers will walk away with brand new copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for the PS3.
For your chance to win, all you have to do is leave a comment below telling us what you think of the new Black Ops 2 trailer below. And be honest! Do you love it? Hate it? Indifferent to it? Just let us know and we will pick to winners at random next Friday the 11th.
Good luck to all!
Update: Congratulations to our winners Ryan Saenz and Jeromy Landry!
We will be running more contests in the future, so keep an eye out for the next giveaway, coming soon!
If you would like to be in the know on the next game giveaways be sure to keep an eye on the DT gaming section, “like” DT on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or subscribe to our writers’ (just hit the subscribe button next to their name in the byline).
- Call of Duty will reportedly continue in 2018 with ‘Black Ops 4’
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ is real, and it’s out in October
- ‘Sicario 2’ director reportedly close to signing on for Call of Duty movie
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018