Have you ever wanted to have a cameo in a video game as a survivor of an alien invasion? Sure, who hasn’t! Well now you can make your dreams a reality, as Insomniac Games and SCEA have decided to hold a contest.
Fans can head over to the official contest site and upload a picture of themselves in “Resistance style battle (or looking like they have just survived one)”. Props are encouraged, and the contest runs until March 11, 2011, so act quickly.
The winner will be Tron-isized in order to appear in the game. After being digitally scanned, the winner will have a cameo appearance in the game as a survivor that the protagonist Joseph Capelli comes across on his trip across the U.S. The winner will also meet the development team at Insomniac, and get a chance to play the game before it is released.
Enter before March 11 for a chance to win, and look for Resistance 3 to hit the PS3 on September 6.
- Win a Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe on Super Bowl Sunday with your finger and a phone
- ‘Mega Man 11’: News, rumors, and everything we know
- Airbnb wants you to explore the sea from a yellow submarine in contest
- QLED vs. OLED TV: Similar names, totally different technologies
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now