Ubisoft’s Driver: San Francisco was one of our favorite driving games of the year, and one of the most underrated titles of 2011. The game offered a fun driving experience, a great sandbox feel as you ripped through a digital San Francisco, and a multiplayer that stood on its own as a great feature.
Now you can win that game for the PS3, and get it just in time for the holidays!
All you have to do for a chance to win is to post a comment below, and let us know what you’re your ideal gift would be—no matter how wild or crazy. Trip to the moon? Entered to win. New shirt? Solid. Jetpack? Good luck!
Again, just post a comment about your perfect gift, regardless of money or reality, and you will be entered to win.
This contest is open to U.S. residents only and a winner will be chosen next Thursday at 5pm. Good luck!
- Get trash-talked by Amazon’s Alexa with the new game, ‘When in Rome’
- How does Amazon Prime Now work? Here are all your answers
- Uber is getting into the bike-sharing game
- Not exactly a Prius: New Rimac electric hypercar is packing 1,900 horsepower
- The creator of ‘The Sims’ wants to put your memories into his next game