Trying to solve Wordle #458 for September 20, 2022, and need some help?
Hey there, Wordlers! It’s Tuesday again — another day, another Wordle. Today’s the perfect day to add a quick solve to your Wordle win streak (or start again if you missed Monday’s answer). Do you have what it takes to get the win today?
Today’s Wordle isn’t like any other Wordle you’ve seen before. Here are a few hints that’ll help you guess the answer today.
Before you take a look at the hints below, check out our easy guide on playing Wordle for some tips and tricks for playing daily, including strategies and good starting words. And bookmark our Wordle hub so you can come back for more hints and answers.
More on Wordle
- Best tips, tricks, and starting words for Wordle
- The best games like Wordle
- Test your video game knowledge with these Wordle clones
Wordle is a vocabulary game in which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. Once you enter a guess, individual letters within the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the right letter in the right space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the correct word, but you’ve placed it in the wrong space.
- Gray: The entered letter is not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible.
- Today’s Wordle starts with the letter A.
- Today’s Wordle uses three vowels!
- Today’s Wordle could be replaced by the words ‘similar’ or ‘uniform.’
Still having trouble? No worries — you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is …
- ‘Wordle’ today, September 26: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#464)
- ‘Wordle’ today, September 25: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#463)
- ‘Wordle’ today, September 24: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#462)
- ‘Wordle’ today, September 23: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#461)
- ‘Wordle’ today, September 22: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#460)