Following a recent beta that counted over half a million users, the complete version of Wargaming.net’s World of Tanks is now available on Xbox 360. The free-to-play multiplayer can be downloaded right now at no cost.
World of Tanks was first released in Russia back in August 2010, where it is still a massive draw. In January 2014, Wargaming reported that it had recorded a staggering 1.1 million concurrent users in Russia alone. Following its initial release, the game made its way around the world and has proven to be a huge success for the publisher. Last year alone the free-to-play title earned $372 million, and Wargaming launched a spin-off title, World of Warplanes. A third game in the series, World of Warships, is currently under development.
For now though, the previously PC-only game makes its console debut. Wargaming has yet to announce any plans to bring the game to the next-gen, but neither has it ruled that possibility out.
- The best stand-up comedy on Netflix right now
- The best games on Xbox Game Pass for 2021
- All Xbox One games with mouse and keyboard support
- World of Warcraft Classic: How to level a boosted character from 58-60 fast
- The most expensive games ever developed