Take Two’s 2K Sports publishing label yesterday announced that College Hoops 2K6 for the Xbox 360 was now available at retailers across North America. The game is priced at $59.99 and is currently the only college basketball game for Microsoft’s next generation video game platform.
In College Hoops 2K6, 2K Sports said, the Xbox 360 is put through the paces as gamers get to witness enhanced player models, detailed college arenas complete with full 3D crowds and animated sections for the band, home and visiting teams. The game focuses on specifics such as accurate game pace and speed as well as players’ shot distribution and defense in the post. All features found in the current generation versions of the game are available and for those wanting to game against others, College Hoops 2K6 takes advantage of Xbox Live to offer online head-to-head action as well as stat tracking, buddy list management and online leagues.
“We are pleased to bring the acclaimed College Hoops 2K6, the only next generation college basketball title, to Xbox 360 gamers,” said Greg Thomas, president of Visual Concepts, a 2K Sports studio, in a statement. “College Hoops 2K6 exemplifies the college basketball spirit through an engaging atmosphere, exciting gameplay and unique features that truly enhance the overall experience.”
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One: Can the new hybrid best the established console?
- Xbox One S vs. PlayStation 4 ‘Slim’: Which console is worth your money?
- New scoring system gives you a reason to replay ‘Destiny 2’ Nightfall strikes
- 7 of the coolest custom Xbox One systems Microsoft has made
- The best gaming desktops you can buy