In what will perhaps be the coolest limited edition system ever produced, period. The new limited edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle, which launches alongside Kinect Star Wars this holiday season, will feature an Xbox 360 made to look like our favorite R2 unit, R2-D2, as well as a controller designed to resemble our favorite protocol droid C-3PO. The included Kinect abandons the existing black color scheme in favor of white to match the system. Also included with the system is a copy of Kinect Star Wars, in addition to the obligatory Kinect Adventures. If all that didn’t send you into hyperdrive there is also word that some sort of exclusive downloaded content will be packaged in as well.
How much intergalactic credits will the ultimate Xbox Star Wars experience set you back? Well, it all comes at a hefty price point of $449.99 when it releases later this year…may the funds be with you.
- Xbox One vs. Xbox One S: Is a mid-tier upgrade worth your money?
- 5 common Xbox One X problems and how to fix them
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One: Can the new hybrid best the established console?
- Xbox One S vs. PlayStation 4 ‘Slim’: Which console is worth your money?
- R2-D2 humidifiers, Vader toasters, and more crazy Star Wars home decor