Here’s some good news for users who purchased Xbox Fitness: It looks like refunds are being sent out.
Earlier this year, Microsoft announced that it would be shuttering Xbox Fitness, making all previously purchased content unavailable. All content, namely video workout courses, had to be purchased through an app, which will also disappear. The announcement, which generated ire from fans, was quietly updated, announcing that users would receive a refund in the form of store credit on their Microsoft accounts. Those refunds appear to be coming through this week.
Microsoft has started sending out emails to users with credit for what looks like all content purchased on the platform. A user on NeoGAF, the largest gaming forum on the internet, posted a screen grab of the email:
- Forget spacewalking, how about space running?
- The best console emulators (NES, SNES, Genesis, and more) in 2022
- Renpho teams up with MyFitnessPal to make smart tracking that much easier
- NordicTrack iSelect dumbbells let you customize your workout with Alexa
- This change to Alt + Tab in Windows 11 is making people very happy