It might not be the most tech-centric item out there, but it’s hard to deny the merits of the SnoofyBee three-in-one changing pad. We’ve got three of the most popular color combinations for three lucky winners.
The SnoofyBee was born out of a need to entertain a curious baby during diaper changes and keep the process as mess-free as possible. It provides the benefits of a standard portable changing station and a diaper clutch. Not to mention a (patent pending) barrier to hang toys from that helps to redirect baby’s curiosity away from the mess.
We first saw it on Shark Tank last year, where its creators Michael and Amy Perry shared the story of its origin. Fast-forward a year and the brand has expanded to include more colorways of the original product, as well as matching Pacifier Pods for each SnoofyBee offering.
Whether you’ve got a little one coming along or have a baby shower on your calendar for next week, there’s no doubt the SnoofyBee would be a welcome addition to any diaper bag.
Enter below for your chance to win.
- The best iPhone apps (August 2020)
- The most anticipated games of 2020
- From Android 1.0 to Android 10, here’s how Google’s OS evolved over a decade
- I chewed ‘brain-boosting’ nootropic gum for a week straight. Here’s how it went
- The best Mortal Kombat Fatalities