In our tests, the Rhythm+ did prove to be highly accurate, and was nearly comparable with top-of-the-line chest straps like PolarPro. And the accuracy of the Rhythm+ makes this device especially good at recording spikes in your heart rate from weight training or calisthenics, where most fitness monitors fall short because they take less heart rate measurements.
The Rhythm+ works with most popular fitness apps like MyFitnessPal and Nike Run, as well as ANT+ connected exercise equipment. Battery life is pretty superb at 8 hours, so you should be covered for your longest workout regimens such as day hikes and marathons. The Scosche Rhythm+ can be picked up for $79.
- Stay fit and save cash with our top 10 affordable Fitbit alternatives
- Amazon cuts prices on Garmin Forerunner, Vivoactive, and Fenix 5X smartwatches
- The best HTC Vive games for 2019
- Buying on a budget? Here’s all the best tech you can snag for $25 or less
- Today’s best Amazon Cyber Week Deals: Beats, Bose, and more