Operating under the belief that “the most enjoyable workout happens when it is combined with adventure,” you’ll certainly have quite the, uh, experience, when you board the Twicycle. The handlebars of this particular bicycle come equipped with their own set of gears, which means you’ve basically got two-wheel drive.
The team behind the invention say that the Twicycle “was invented out of a desire to achieve a full body workout while cycling outdoors and out of frustration that no such affordable product exists on the market today. It went from an idea to proof of concept to a working prototype in a matter of a few months.”
While you could just cycle with your legs (yes, the Twicycle doesn’t actually force you to use your upper body), you can also cycle with only your arms. Take your pick.
Of course, we should point out that this bike isn’t meant for any adventure that takes you too far off the beaten path. After all, it’s an adventure in and of itself. The Twicycle team noted, “This is a road bike, so it is not recommended for off-road use. We plan on working on a mountain bike version in the future.”
So if you’re ready to take your cycling to the next level, try it on all fours, and try the Twicycle.
- These are the best home gym deals for November 2020
- The best deals on elliptical machines for low-impact cardio in November 2020
- The best fitness trackers for 2020
- Dreaming of a Peloton? These exercise bikes are just as good (and cheaper, too)
- Best deals on Bowflex fitness equipment for November 2020