Just as we made a change from standard definition (SD) to high definition (HD) over the past few years, we’re now making another transition, from HD to 4K UHD. This new technology brings us higher resolution, sure, but 4K UHD brings other benefits as well.
In this video, we explain how 4K UHD works and what it means for the future of television, all in easy-to-understand terms, so you can be ready when the time comes to purchase a new television.
- Yes, data is the new oil and the fight to reclaim it from tech giants starts now
- Here’s how and where you can watch the best 4K content
- The weird, worrying, and wonderful science that happened in 2018
- Tipping point? Streaming subscribers outnumbered cable in 2018 for first time
- Amazon reportedly planning major Whole Foods expansion with Prime Now delivery