Just as we made a change from standard definition (SD) to high definition (HD) over the past few years, we’re now making another transition, from HD to 4K UHD. This new technology brings us higher resolution, sure, but 4K UHD brings other benefits as well.
In this video, we explain how 4K UHD works and what it means for the future of television, all in easy-to-understand terms, so you can be ready when the time comes to purchase a new television.
- The Ninja Smart Screen Blender gets a 37% discount on Amazon
- Oppo Reno 10x Zoom vs. Huawei P30 Pro camera shootout: Zooming in on the action
- Upgrading your home theater? This Sony Ultra-Slim Soundbar System is now 25% off
- Amazon drops the price on this Razer Ornata Chroma gaming keyboard
- Here’s how and where you can watch the best 4K content