Just as we made a change from standard definition (SD) to high definition (HD) over the past few years, we’re now making another transition, from HD to 4K UHD. This new technology brings us higher resolution, sure, but 4K UHD brings other benefits as well.
In this video, we explain how 4K UHD works and what it means for the future of television, all in easy-to-understand terms, so you can be ready when the time comes to purchase a new television.
- Yes, data is the new oil and the fight to reclaim it from tech giants starts now
- Intel and AMD may never make a CPU we can fully trust, but others might
- Electric cars will play in the dirt in upcoming Projekt E racing series
- Meet the Eternals, the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s next big superhero team
- Tipping point? Streaming subscribers outnumbered cable in 2018 for first time