Just as we made a change from standard definition (SD) to high definition (HD) over the past few years, we’re now making another transition, from HD to 4K UHD. This new technology brings us higher resolution, sure, but 4K UHD brings other benefits as well.
In this video, we explain how 4K UHD works and what it means for the future of television, all in easy-to-understand terms, so you can be ready when the time comes to purchase a new television.
- Vizio has new smart TVs and soundbars for 2023, but the best may be yet to come
- LIVE: Prime Day TV deals — cheapest OLED, QLED and 4K TVs
- This stunning, folding 4K TV now costs 50% less, but you still can’t afford it
- LG’s latest 4K UST projector only needs 2.2 inches of wall clearance
- All Sony Bravia 2022 TV prices announced, including the QD-OLED A95K