If you’re sad about the impending end to Parks & Recreation, rest assured that at least you’ll be able to continue to get your fill of the hilarious Aziz Ansari. The rising star will bring his unique comedy stylings to Netflix in a live stand-up comedy special that will be available on the streaming service/network on Friday, March 6.
The special will feature the comedian and actor live on stage at Madison Square Garden, and will be aptly named Aziz Ansari: Live at Madison Square Garden. He will be performing to a sold-out audience, and covering topics ranging from immigrants, the food industry, relationships, and gender inequality. It will debut at 12:01 a.m. (PT) in all areas where Netflix is available.
This will be Ansari’s second stand-up comedy special for Netflix – the first, Buried Alive, is available via all Netflix accounts worldwide. Additional Ansari stand-up specials are also now available on Netflix in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, and the Nordics, including Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening and Dangerously Delicious.
- The best stand-up comedy specials on Netflix
- Chris Rock’s Valentine’s Day gift is his first Netflix comedy special
- The best shows on Netflix right now (April 2018)
- Seth Rogen leads an all-star lineup for Netflix special ‘Hilarity for Charity’
- Netflix reportedly pursuing new series with Barack and Michelle Obama