Breaking Bad bingers were treated to a nine second teaser trailer for AMC’s new spin-off series, Better Call Saul, on Monday. The clip shows a fresh-faced Saul Goodman (played by Bob Odenkirk) courting a potential client. At the close of the tease, AMC confirms a February 2015 air date.
Though the series is often referred to as a prequel, series producer Peter Gould told The Daily News that the series’ timeline could be flexible, taking place before, during, or after Breaking Bad, and possibly involving characters that had been killed off during that show. It’s even possible that we could see a return of Walter White.
Apparently, AMC expects the series to be so successful, it has already ordered a second season.
- 20 Netflix tips and tricks to make your streaming experience even better
- Governments are stepping in to regulate social media, but there may be a better way
- How the ‘Kong: Skull Island’ FX team built a bigger, better King
- Stacked sensors could mean faster autofocus, better video, patent suggests
- See better, play better. A simple philosophy belies complex tech in Adidas glasses