The flagship of the new Premium Home series is the Braven 2300. The largest and loudest of the three models comprising the series features extended range drivers and a built-in subwoofer. Using the Braven Smart app, two of the speakers can be paired together for stereo sound and even more impressive volume. This model is available in graphite or white, and sells for $350.
The Braven 2200m is smaller than the 2300 and boasts up to 10 hours of playtime using the built-in battery. It also includes wall-mounting hardware in case you want to set it up in one room semi-permanently. Like the 2300, the Braven 2200m is available in graphite and white. This model sells for $300.
The smallest and most portable of the Premium Home line, the Braven 1100 uses a single extended range driver and dual passive radiators for bass. This is by far the most portable model of the three, offering an impressive 28-hour battery life, with the built-in 8,800 mAh battery doubling as a charger for your mobile devices. Like the 2300 and 2200m, the 1100 can be paired with a second model for stereo sound. The Braven 1100 is available in graphite and white, and sells for $250.
All of these models are available now direct from Braven’s website and select retailers. For more information, see the Braven website.
- LG brings Apple TV, Apple Music, and AirPlay to webOS Hub-based TVs
- Netflix expands its spatial audio, number of devices that can download content
- Marshall’s latest Bluetooth speaker has four drivers for 360 sound
- Why the Nest Hub Max still rocks as a kitchen TV
- I replaced my kitchen TV with an Echo Show 15 — and I kinda liked it