A sleek pair of over-ear headphones with plenty of power to match, the Symphony 1 are a bold first entry for Def Tech, packing potent components beneath their stylish exterior. The large 50mm drivers are matched by a premium digital-to-analog converter for a rich sound signature that reaches down to a claimed 8Hz in the bass, and stretches all the way to 28kHz up top.
Features for the Symphony 1 include Bluetooth streaming with aptX for up to CD-quality sound from compatible devices, on-board control for volume, song skip, and play/pause, and a claimed 10 hours of runtime from the rechargeable battery. Accessories include a premium carrying case (how’s it look and feel), an 80-inch USB cable for charging, and a 40-inch 3.5mm cable for plugging in when the battery goes down.
We’ll take a closer look at the Symphony 1 from the showroom floor in Vegas, so check back for our first-hand impressions.
- The best waterproof Bluetooth speakers for 2023
- The best OLED TVs for 2023: from LG, Sony, and Samsung
- The best ultra short throw projectors for 2023
- The best Bluetooth speakers for 2023: Marshall, Sonos, JBL, and more
- NAD’s CS1 adds wireless streaming music to any audio system