It doesn’t matter how great your headphones are (or aren’t), they won’t sound as good as they could without a good digital to analog converter (DAC) and headphone amp in the mix. Face it, your laptop’s sound card sounds as flat as a crêpe on griddle, and your phone might not be much better off. The SoundBlaster E3 can dramatically improve the sound quality you get from multiple devices, acts as a microphone, and perhaps best of all, works as a Bluetooth adapter, turning any headphones you own into wireless headphones.
Now for the really good news: You can win one of these all-in-wonders right now. Digital Trends has partnered with Creative to bring one lucky winner an E3, shipped straight to their home. Just click below to enter!
And now for some details:
- Starts: Saturday Feb. 7, 2015
- Ends: Saturday, Feb. 14 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- U.S. and Canada residents only: Sorry international fans
- Random: Winners are chosen at random
If you don’t win, stay tuned! We’ll have more giveaways in the future.
- Enter to win a $445 mini travel bundle from Chrome Industries
- The best wireless Bluetooth headphones for 2019
- Save $190 on the Bose QuietComfort headphones this Cyber Monday
- Surf’s up: Enter to win a free Body Glove Dynamo stand-up paddleboard
- We pit the two best-sounding wireless earbuds against each other