Ferrari by Logic3 has introduced the R300 noise-cancelling on-ear cans as the newest member of the Scuderia Ferrari Collection.
Like their parent model, these phones are slick, streamlined, and hyper-stylized, but we’ve all come to expect those kinds of superlatives when it comes to Ferrari’s audio products. More important – to borrow from auto parlance – is what’s under the hood.
The engines behind the R300’s are a pair of 40mm drivers, which are meant to provide enough horses to support the audible frequency range (20Hz-20kHz), and provide an ultra clear 110dB at 1Khz 1mW sensitivity, making them ideal for low powered mobile devices like the iPhone. Conspicuously unavilable, however, are any details on the noise-cancelling feature.
The R300s come in two different colors (black and white) and two different versions: an Apple-specific model, and a model designed to support all other mobile and MP3 devices. The Apple-specific R300s sport a three button mic, while both feature a detachable cable and collapse for easy storage.
There’s a certain cachet that comes with the Ferrari name, but we’re hoping that these phones don’t rely on branding and a pretty face to get by.
Ferrari by Logic3’s R300 phones are available now for $350.
- 5 crazy technologies that make the 2018 GTC4Lusso the ultimate year-round Ferrari
- Alfa Romeo returns to Formula One with Ferrari-powered C37 race car
- Cobalt crisis coming? Apple in direct talks with miners of battery mineral
- Race car DNA makes the Ferrari 488 Pista a formidable track weapon
- 2018 Ferrari GTC4Lusso First Drive