Sirius Satellite Radio and Fox News Radio today announced a new long term agreement to bring Fox’s news talk radio style programming back to the satellite radio provider’s line up of channels. The previous agreement had expired at end of 2005.
Under the terms of the new relationship, the two organizations said, Fox News rejoins the Sirius line up at channel 131. The Fox News Talk channel, which offers news, analysis, listener call-ins, and commentary from Fox News personalities such as Bill O’Reilly, Tony Snow, John Gibson and Alan Colmes, among others, will air on channel 145.
“We are very pleased to have reached an agreement with Fox to bring back its news service to Sirius and to add what is a compelling talk channel,” said Scott Greenstein, Sirius President of Entertainment and Sports, in a statement. “Our goal was to negotiate a new agreement that would be in the best interest of our subscribers and shareholders, and the new agreement fulfills that objective.”
- How SiriusXM is dominating in the Spotify era
- Demystify home audio with our ultimate A/V receiver buying guide
- These apps will help you make the most out of your Apple TV
- With FCC approval, all systems are go for Starlink global internet
- Cutting the cord? Let us help you find the best service for live-streaming TV