We’re inching ever so closer to Christmas, and Google wants to make sure people buy as many Chromecasts as possible. As such, from now until December 21, Chromecasts purchased from the Play Store, Amazon, or Best Buy will net buyers $20 in Google Play credit.
Even though the promotion states, “Get $20 in movies on Google Play,” we’re sure the credit applies to any digital content. In addition, the credit offer is coupled with existing offers for two free months of Hulu Plus and three free months of Google Play Music All Access. If you purchased a Chromecast before December 7, the offer does not apply.
If you end up purchasing a Chromecast, you’ll have until January 31 to redeem the credit. Unfortunately, the promotion seems to only apply in the United States.
- Google Chromecast returns to Amazon just in time for the holiday shopping crunch
- Project Stream testers get to keep a free copy of ‘Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’
- Movies Anywhere service adds Comcast films to its library and devices
- Google Home Mini vs. Amazon Echo Dot: Which smart home speaker is better?
- Google Store sale is on now through December 24!