We’re inching ever so closer to Christmas, and Google wants to make sure people buy as many Chromecasts as possible. As such, from now until December 21, Chromecasts purchased from the Play Store, Amazon, or Best Buy will net buyers $20 in Google Play credit.
Even though the promotion states, “Get $20 in movies on Google Play,” we’re sure the credit applies to any digital content. In addition, the credit offer is coupled with existing offers for two free months of Hulu Plus and three free months of Google Play Music All Access. If you purchased a Chromecast before December 7, the offer does not apply.
If you end up purchasing a Chromecast, you’ll have until January 31 to redeem the credit. Unfortunately, the promotion seems to only apply in the United States.
- Amazon slashes Fire TV prices to undercut Google Chromecast
- Movies Anywhere expands its reach with the addition of FandangoNow
- Google Home Mini vs. Amazon Echo Dot: Which is better?
- Google Home finally plays nicely with its own Google Play Movies
- Google News receives a major overhaul, replaces Google Play Newsstand