We’re inching ever so closer to Christmas, and Google wants to make sure people buy as many Chromecasts as possible. As such, from now until December 21, Chromecasts purchased from the Play Store, Amazon, or Best Buy will net buyers $20 in Google Play credit.
Even though the promotion states, “Get $20 in movies on Google Play,” we’re sure the credit applies to any digital content. In addition, the credit offer is coupled with existing offers for two free months of Hulu Plus and three free months of Google Play Music All Access. If you purchased a Chromecast before December 7, the offer does not apply.
If you end up purchasing a Chromecast, you’ll have until January 31 to redeem the credit. Unfortunately, the promotion seems to only apply in the United States.
- Google offers giant discounts on speakers and phones during its summer sale
- Become a master caster with these Google Chromecast tips and tricks
- Microsoft is the latest company to join the Movies Anywhere service
- This KitchenAid Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is insanely discounted for a short time
- How to set up a Chromecast