On January 30, Sony closed the doors on its Playstation Vue, which for several years was the only live-TV streaming option for owners of Sony’s PlayStation 4 and 4 Pro gaming consoles. YouTube TV was the first service to fill the void left by PSVue’s demise, but now PlayStation owners have a second choice and it’s bound to be a popular one: Hulu + Live TV is now available on PS4.
“Current PlayStation 4 users who already have Hulu can easily switch to
Android TV. But the PlayStation 4 console was a notable exception until today.enjoys wide device support, including select Roku models, fourth-generation or newer Apple TVs, Amazon Fire TV, and Google’s Chromecast, along with the Xbox One, Xbox 360, the Nintendo Switch, and most recently,
Optional add-ons include HBO ($15 per month), Cinemax ($10 per month), Showtime ($11 per month), and Starz ($9 per month).
At five dollars less per month that
- YouTube TV in 4K: Everything you need to know
- Hulu Live vs. YouTube TV: How to pick the best live streaming service
- Philo: Everything to know about the live TV streaming service
- Disney+ relaunches on PlayStation 5 with 4K and HDR
- The Weather Channel, G4 now live on YouTube TV