Humax is a manufacturer known for its set-top boxes, but the company had announced its partnership to develop and market TiVo boxes at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
The new 300-hour T2500 and an 80-hour T800 are the latest developments to come from this partnership.
Retailing for about $699, the T2500 can record up to 150 films, 600 sitcoms or around 90 sporting events. According to the company, the Humax T2500 features a “strikingly advanced industrial design while the smart and easy-to-use TiVo service makes controlling television simple.” And onboard USB port enables future expandability.
- RECORD – up to 300 hours of television entertainment without the hassles of videotape
- CONTROL LIVE TV – pause, rewind, slo-motion, instant replay any channel, anytime
- ELECTRONIC PROGRAM GUIDE (EPG) – keeps the TiVo Series2 DVR up-to-date with 14 days of program data
- SEASON PASS
- Comcast Xfinity: Everything you need to know about cable’s biggest player
- Alexa can now take over DVR duties for TiVo, DirecTV, and more
- With a new app for Tizen-powered Samsung TVs, Tablo now supports most smart TVs
- These Amazon Echo accessories will make Alexa your new best friend
- The best free recording software