It’s great to have good tunes playing at the family barbecue and around the pool, but it’s even better to know that you don’t have to be careful with your speaker, even around the most brutal “party fouls.” With the Charge 3, you can just let the good times — and the good tunes — roll. But waterproof and durability are just part of the package.
As the name implies, the Charge 3 will charge your smartphone. That feature has been improved in the latest iteration of the Charge, however, as this speaker doubles the playtime over the Charge 2 to just around 20 hours. Like most portable speakers, it moonlights as a speaker phone and also allows you to plug in directly with a 3.5mm input.
In this video we go hands-on with the new Charge 3 to see if it can withstand the everyday routines of a busy summer. From the basketball courts to the pool to the street, we put this speaker through some serious paces to find out just how well it can hold up in this quick video review. Spoiler alert: we weren’t disappointed in the slightest.
Offering a fashionable-yet-durable design, rich sound, and a low starting price of around $150, could JBL’s Charge 3 be the speaker of the summer? Check out the video to find out.
- The best Bluetooth speakers for 2020
- Walmart smashes up to $150 off these JBL speakers ahead of Presidents Day
- The best waterproof Bluetooth speakers for 2020
- Amazon and Walmart drops huge deals on these JBL Bluetooth speakers
- Amazon picks up the beat with discounts up to $100 on JBL and Marshall speakers