Check out our review of the Klipsch Status headphones.
Klipsch unveiled a posh new set of over-ear headphones today called the Status. Matching executive styling with blue collar durability, the Status are forged from high-strength Grilamid TR (read: crazy, super-strong polymer) for a“virtually indestructible” frame that also folds down to provide a convenient, travel-ready hi-fi solution.
Notable features for the Status include highly-tuned 40mm dynamic drivers, leather cloaked memory foam ear pads, dual detachable cloth cables (including one with a three-button inline iOS microphone), and an included carrying case. And of course, you also get the acclaimed Klipsch sound signature thrown in free of charge.
The headphones come in a high gloss finish in either black or white, and if these things sound as good as they look, we think Klipsch may have a winner on its hands — we’ll let you know as soon as we get a hold of a pair.
Klipsch’s new Status headphones are priced at $250, and are available today.
- These loaded cans bundle a wireless stand that even charges your phone
- Audio Technica’s 2019 lineup includes new turntables, its smartest headphones yet
- Sol Republic’s new headphones include a tough-to-lose model with Tile built in
- Beyerdynamic’s Lagoon ANC cans combine customization, noise cancellation
- JBL’s CES lineup scoffs at wires with four new pairs of true wireless buds