At CES 2009 Panasonic announced a commitment to development 3D products and they stuck to their word, because during CES 2010 Panasonic introduced a complete lineup of Full HD 3D consumer products and new HD 3D technology. Panasonic will launch a complete line of Full HD 3D VIERA Plasma Televisions ranging from 50 to 65-inches with all models including one pair of Panasonic’s 3D Eyewear. The Full HD 3D DMP-BDT350 Blu-ray player was also announced and received the Consumer Electronics Association’s esteemed Innovations Award. To round out its line of 3D products Panasonic announced the world’s first integrated Full HD 3D camcorder.
- What is spatial audio? Apple’s 3D sound feature fully explained
- Need a last-minute Halloween costume? Check out these 3D-printable getups
- Forget digging for fossils. This museum 3D printed a full T-Rex skeleton instead
- The best 3D printers for 2021
- How to disable 3D and Haptic Touch in iOS