At CES 2009 Panasonic announced a commitment to development 3D products and they stuck to their word, because during CES 2010 Panasonic introduced a complete lineup of Full HD 3D consumer products and new HD 3D technology. Panasonic will launch a complete line of Full HD 3D VIERA Plasma Televisions ranging from 50 to 65-inches with all models including one pair of Panasonic’s 3D Eyewear. The Full HD 3D DMP-BDT350 Blu-ray player was also announced and received the Consumer Electronics Association’s esteemed Innovations Award. To round out its line of 3D products Panasonic announced the world’s first integrated Full HD 3D camcorder.
- This A.I. app converts any photo into 3D, no dual lenses required
- CES 2020: What to expect from the annual tech show this week
- CES 2020 Day 2 Recap: Exosuits, a robot chef, and everything you missed
- 8K TV: Everything you need to know about the future of television
- The best video cameras of 2020