At CES 2009 Panasonic announced a commitment to development 3D products and they stuck to their word, because during CES 2010 Panasonic introduced a complete lineup of Full HD 3D consumer products and new HD 3D technology. Panasonic will launch a complete line of Full HD 3D VIERA Plasma Televisions ranging from 50 to 65-inches with all models including one pair of Panasonic’s 3D Eyewear. The Full HD 3D DMP-BDT350 Blu-ray player was also announced and received the Consumer Electronics Association’s esteemed Innovations Award. To round out its line of 3D products Panasonic announced the world’s first integrated Full HD 3D camcorder.
- Unrivaled and unaffordable, Ultimaker 3 is the Bentley of 3D printers
- The best 3D printers you can buy for under $1,000 right now
- XYZprinting’s da Vinci Nano is a cute plug-and-play 3D printer for the masses
- New Artec 3D scanner creates gorgeous, accurate replicas of physical objects
- The best 3D printers you can buy (or build) in 2018