At CES 2009 Panasonic announced a commitment to development 3D products and they stuck to their word, because during CES 2010 Panasonic introduced a complete lineup of Full HD 3D consumer products and new HD 3D technology. Panasonic will launch a complete line of Full HD 3D VIERA Plasma Televisions ranging from 50 to 65-inches with all models including one pair of Panasonic’s 3D Eyewear. The Full HD 3D DMP-BDT350 Blu-ray player was also announced and received the Consumer Electronics Association’s esteemed Innovations Award. To round out its line of 3D products Panasonic announced the world’s first integrated Full HD 3D camcorder.
- The best vlogging cameras of 2019 for beginners to pros
- The best video cameras of 2019
- Amazon cuts prices on DSLR cameras and lenses for Cyber Monday
- Clever topology means this 3D-printed polymer is tough enough to stop a bullet
- Save $700 on the Panasonic Lumix GH5, $500 on Lumix G9 through Cyber Monday