The player has a new song encoding feature that lets users take audio CDs and rip them into MP3 files that can be immediately transferred to a USB flash drive, hard drive or portable music player.
The DV-420V has a front panel USB port for playback of DivX Internet video and JPEG photos that can be enjoyed in HD quality on a connected television as well as compatibility for multiple audio (WMA and AAC) and video (WMV) format files.It also incorporates a digital analog converter (DAC) and comes with component video and s-video connectivity ports for maximum flexibility across a variety of television technologies and personal computers.
It will be available this summer for $90.
- The best Blu-ray players now spinning
- Bring your car into the 21st century with Alpine’s hovering touchscreen display
- Xbox One S vs. PlayStation 4 ‘Slim’: Which console is worth your money?
- How to convert your VHS tapes to DVD, Blu-ray, or digital file
- How to convert M4A files to MP3 format for listening on any device