If you’re looking for a way to stream all your favorite shows in crisp 4K, you’re probably already interested in the Amazon Fire TV Cube. A gorgeous streaming device that brings your favorite streaming services to your big screen, the Cube is easily one of our favorite new A/V products on the market. Now, thanks to Prime Day, it’s cheaper than ever.
That’s right, despite the fact that this device has only been on the market for a short while, Amazon has decided to incentivize buyers with a 25 percent discount for its annual Prime Day sale, slashing the price from $120 to just $90 — easily making it one of the most compelling deals of the day.
We gave the Fire TV Cube a rare five-star review when we spent time with it last month, touting its lightning-fast processor, intuitive voice recognition, and the unprecedented hardware control that it exhibits over virtually any A/V setup you pair it to. That, plus a built-in Ethernet connection for steady streaming, and support for 4K, high dynamic range picture, and Dolby Atmos audio easily makes the device as our favorite video streaming device of all time — topping options from big-name brands like Apple and Roku to reign as the King of streaming devices.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Today’s best Amazon Cyber Week Deals: Beats, Bose, and more
- Amazon slashes prices on the Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick for Black Friday
- Today’s Amazon Cyber Week deals: $20 Echo Dot and a 50-inch TV for $300
- Stream on, value shopper: Here are the best Black Friday Amazon Fire TV deals
- Here’s how to mirror your smartphone or tablet onto your TV