It’s autumn once again, and with the first semester half-over and the college football season in full-swing, school spirit is abound. Headphone-maker SOL Republic is looking to capitalize on this trend with collegiately-customized versions of its Tracks headphones geared for students and alumni alike.
Tracks phones feature an in-line mic, three-button remote and the company’s V10 Sound Engine drivers. The college line comes equipped with a fan-band if you will, as the “track” connecting the stock earpieces is emblazoned with your school’s logo and/or colors. A selection of schools are now available to ship, offerings include: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Boise State, California Berkeley, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, LSU, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Oregon State, Penn State, Purdue, South Carolina, Stanford, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
Standard Tracks HD cans retail for $130, and the school-specific versions cost the same. We’re evaluating the original Tracks HD’s now and we’ll let you know where they stand. Beyond that, you’ll just need to decide how hard you want to rep your school of choice.
- Put your health first and get into shape with the best iPhone fitness apps
- Get a great price with the best sport headphone deals for intense workouts
- Sound Huggle headphones keep your ears warm during a winter commute
- Don’t get deflated! Here’s how to check your tire pressure
- Don’t wake the baby! How to connect headphones to a TV