The HMZ-T1 Head Mounted Display or “Personal 3D Viewer” as Sony is calling it is a device that slips onto your head and allows you to drift off into a virtual theater-like experience. It’s equipped with a 0.7-inch 720p OLED panel which is equivalent to watching a 750-inch screen in a normal theater setting because of the extremely short distance between your eyes and the tiny screen. The HMZ-T1 offers both 2D and high-resolution 3D viewing along with 5.1ch Virtual Surround Technology to create an immersive cinema experience. The 3D viewer will be release in Japan on November 11 and will cost just under $800.
- Projectors vs. TVs: Which is best for your home theater?
- Amazon discounts these stunning 55-inch Sony 4K TVs by up to $502
- The best PlayStation 4 exclusives you can get right now
- The best PSVR games available today
- The best soundbars for 2020