The HMZ-T1 Head Mounted Display or “Personal 3D Viewer” as Sony is calling it is a device that slips onto your head and allows you to drift off into a virtual theater-like experience. It’s equipped with a 0.7-inch 720p OLED panel which is equivalent to watching a 750-inch screen in a normal theater setting because of the extremely short distance between your eyes and the tiny screen. The HMZ-T1 offers both 2D and high-resolution 3D viewing along with 5.1ch Virtual Surround Technology to create an immersive cinema experience. The 3D viewer will be release in Japan on November 11 and will cost just under $800.
- The best virtual reality apps for 2019
- ZSpace’s laptop brings education to life with its own 3D technology
- Embrace your inner Dr. Frankenstein with the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and this cool app
- The best Dolby Atmos movies, from ‘Ready Player One’ to ‘Jumanji’
- You can get a screaming deal on LG OLED TVs just in time for the Super Bowl