Urban Ears’ Plattan headphone may not be as ubiquitous as Beats’ cans, but they still have a mighty slice of market share. After 5 years of remaining unchanged — save the addition of several new color options — the Plattan have gotten a makeover.
Announced at IFA 2014 are the new Plattan ADV, and they take an already popular design and make it better. With a washable headband, interchangeable cable and new 360-degree swivel earpieces, the Plattan ADV are sure to be a hit with hip headphone lovers.
We snagged a pair for review, and will let you know whether sound quality has improved since we check out the original Plattan.
- Adidas joins the wireless headphone game with two models designed for athletes
- Here are the headphones that thrilled our ears at IFA 2017
- Urbanears’ Plattan 2 upgrades the sound and comfort of their classic headphones
- Urbanears delivers a sequel to some of its most popular cans in the Plattan 2
- Keep it clean with Urbanears Active Hellas, a washable on-ear headphone