Urban Ears’ Plattan headphone may not be as ubiquitous as Beats’ cans, but they still have a mighty slice of market share. After 5 years of remaining unchanged — save the addition of several new color options — the Plattan have gotten a makeover.
Announced at IFA 2014 are the new Plattan ADV, and they take an already popular design and make it better. With a washable headband, interchangeable cable and new 360-degree swivel earpieces, the Plattan ADV are sure to be a hit with hip headphone lovers.
We snagged a pair for review, and will let you know whether sound quality has improved since we check out the original Plattan.
- The most common PS4 problems and how to fix them
- Bose Sale: Save on Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, QuietComfort 35 II
- Everything we know about Apple’s AirPods Studio
- The most common HTC Vive problems, and how to fix them
- The Sony A7C crams a full-frame camera in a svelte form factor