This projector will allow you to directly stream your favorite shows from Netflix, Hulu, or any other Android-supported service. All you need is some blank space and a bag of popcorn. Z4’s provided image appears to be pretty sharp, and the record-player-resembling design is elegant and unobtrusive. It features a “turntable” photoelectric sensor on top that allows users to adjust volume and control certain media aspects, all by way of a hand wave.
In order to ensure a long-lasting projector bulb, the Z4 Aurora uses OSRAM LED illumination, which offers a bulb lifetime of 30,000 hours. And with the HK customized stereo, users will enjoy optimized sound quality — reviewers have noted that both “the video output quality and the sound quality of the device is impressive.” And because the Aurora can convert any 2D image into a 3D experience, you’ll be fully immersed in whatever you choose to watch.
Currently, you can pre-order a Z4 Aurora on Indiegogo starting from $400. “By launching this all-in-one projector, XGIMI Technology aims to provide an affordable way for the customers to enjoy the charm of projection technology,” the company says. Already, 282 backers have raised over $100,000 to bring this project to life, and with a month left to go, there’s still time to get in on the action yourself.
- Projectors vs. TVs: Which is best for your home theater?
- These are the best cheap projector deals for January 2021
- Get the perfect Super Bowl projector and projector screen for $138 at Walmart
- Save $100 on this HD ViewSonic projector at Amazon today
- This home theater projector just got a huge price slash at Best Buy: Save $300